All Early Years settings should have policies and procedures in place as they endorse the well-being of families, children, staff and volunteers. When policies and procedures are well thought out, and most importantly implemented, they provide common understanding and agreement on how things should be done. This training will help you to gain better understanding of how to create your own policies and procedures to meet the UAE legislation and your own settings’ requirements.
- Why it is important that settings have policies and procedures
- What should be included in your policies and procedures handbook
- Policies and procedures audit
- Common elements of a policy and procedure
- Types of supporting documentation
- Policy and procedure writing tips
- How to implement policies and procedures
- How to monitor they are being followed
- When, how and why we review policies + procedures
Cost: AED 350 (inclusive of 5% VAT)
*Date and timings subject to change.
Book this course now
Fill in the form and we will contact you soon