HABC Level 2 International Award in Paediatric First Aid and Safe Use of Automated External Debrillator
This qualification has been developed for those who wish to become a Paediatric First Aider in the workplace with a responsibility for the welfare of infants and children.
This qualification is intended for learners already working or preparing to work with children and is also suitable for parents of young children.
Topics covered include:
- Assessing an emergency situation
- Treating an unresponsive casualty that is breathing normally
- Treating an unresponsive casualty that is not breathing
- Recovery position
- Bleeding – bandaging wounds
- Safe Use of Automated External Debrillator
Certificate valid for 3 years
Cost: AED 450
Book this course now
Fill in the form and we will contact you soon