This 6 hour training provides nursery staff with information to ensure all adults working with children understand their roles and responsibilities and can respond to children who may be or are at risk from harm.
The course content looks at:
• Children’s Rights Federal Law Number 3
• Professional responsibilities
• What is meant by protecting children and young people
• Recognising signs of abuse
• How to respond, record and report concerns
COST: AED 300 per person (inclusive of 5% VAT)
*Dates and timings subject to change.
Book this course now
Fill in the form and we will contact you soon