Duration: 6 months
Teaching Hours: 3 hours per week
Cost: AED 12,500 Installment options available
Location: Tameem House, Tecom, Dubai and Amity School, Abu Dhabi
This Level 4 Diploma allows you to gain the skills and knowledge to step into management of an Early Years setting.
Learners must have a Level 3 Early Years or similar qualification with experience of working with children.
How will I be Assessed
Learners will need to have access to an early years setting. All units covered during the course will be internally assessed using a range of methods. This will include undertaking research projects and written assignments. Students must have access to a laptop and the internet.
How will I be Taught
Learners will be taught in a classroom setting by experienced and knowledgeable tutors. Units include:
- Philosophy of Childhood
- Managing the Early Years Curriculum
- Managing Children’s Health and Hygiene
- Managing Facilities and Resources to Support Early Years Education
- Understanding Finance for Early Years Settings
- Marketing and Publicity for the Early Years Settings
- Understanding UAE Labour Law
- Managing Early Years Policies and Procedures
What can I do after this Course
Upon achievement of this qualification learners will be qualified to register for the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services.
Download Application Form For Dubai